Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Safety & Relief Valving 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

james10

Mechanical
May 15, 2003
AU
Hi ,
Can anyone tell me where I can get some training info & sketched to enable me to demonstrate how valves operate and the typical parts make up , I am interested in small valves for little aire receivers and large boiler type safety.

Thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

It's been awhile, but Consolidated Valve used to have some excelent material on safety valves including colored cut aways... (are they still around?)

Want Pictures (Cutaways)? Try these two:

Small Air Receiver and Liquid Service PRV

Large Boiler Safety Valve

has info on a Pressure Relief Valve Seminar which can be helpful. There is one scheduled for July 28 to Aug 1, 2003 and another in October, 6 thru 10, in Columbus, OH.

Our organization presents On Site Hands-On Training Seminars on Pressure Relief Valve Repair. If you are interested, you may want to visit our website at We conduct classes for Nuclear Utilities, Pharmaceutical Plants, Oil Refineries and PetroChemical Facilities worldwide.

J. Alton Cox
President
DeLuca Test Equipment

Not that important perhaps, but I'm pretty sure that Crosby is with Anderson Greenwood, and that Consolidated is with Dresser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back