Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

SCREW CHARTS 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherokee

Mechanical
Mar 26, 2002
US
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A WEB SITE WITH ELECTRONIC SCREW SIZE CHARTS SHOWING HEAD SIZES, THREAD LENGHTS AVAILABLE...SPECIFICALLY FOR METRIC SCREWS

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

My machinery's handbook is old enough that CD's hadn't even been thought of when I got it yet the critical information in it is still the same as it was when I purchased it 24 years ago.

I was hoping to find something I could use for the purpose stated rather than add another CD to my collection and another programm to my computer.

A helpful response would have included a URL rather than such an obvious alternative.

Isn't it really intersting that someone comes to an engineering for..... looking for free advice, and then becomes sarcastic when a stanger doesn't give him what he wants !!!??

Furthermore, this someone wants a response from a stranger, for free and wants this in a particular FORMAT (URL)!!???

Hey pal, search the internet yourself for the answer

Try YAHOO.....

Gentlemen - I looked back at my responses and have to apologize - it appears I was a bit snippy - actually downright rude. Probably due to an over-zealous P.E. breathing down my back - but - regardless, my apologies.

I am attaching a URL that I've located with the information I was looking for and much more. I hope it is helpful to all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back