Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SE3 (Washington/California) Exam Practice Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

epitome1170

Structural
Feb 28, 2011
US
It is getting close to the SE3 exam date and I would love to have one piece of additional study material... practice tests.

I have practice tests for the new 16 hour NCEES exams, but I am looking for practice tests for the WA SE3 exam (or the CA SE3 since it is very similar). Does anyone have some that I could get a pdf from? Or know where I can get it?

Have you tried contacting your local SEA Chapter? Or call the Washington State Board.

Mike McCann
MMC Engineering

Thanks fegenbush... have that one, but it did not have the answers. Although I have gone through that already.

I was just hoping for some more.

MS-

The Washington Board does not provide any sample exams. It has bee asked.

There is a company - PPI I think that offers many "sample" exams - not sure if they have the WA SE. Go to Ncees.org - I think they advertise there. OR Ncess might have some samples.

Good luck..

In the AISC 341-05 there are example problems, does anyone thinks these are good examples (and the only examples) or the special systems to have for the exam? Or would others be helpful?

If others are needed, are there any sources for fully worked examples of SMF, SCBF, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back