Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Service Pack 3 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I will. I have to update my admin image on the server first to have it on my pc. But the server is down this morning. I'll update my sig after that happens. thanks for reminder

Chris
Sr. Mechanical Designer, CAD
SolidWorks 05 SP2.0 / PDMWorks 05
ctopher's home site
FAQ371-376
FAQ559-1100
FAQ559-1091
FAQ559-716

One of the "fixes" in this SP still hasn't fixed one of my problems. If I have a sub-assembly in an assembly, I will lose the mates folder for the sub-assembly. I have to go to the mates in the tree (the ones with 2 paperclips) to modify the mates for that sub-assembly.

Flores

Has anyone else had problem trying to install the service pack for the eDrawings, Everytime I try to do an install I can't get beyond the License agreement.

There is a download for eDrawings that goes along with solidworks SP3.0 called "eDrawingsProEnglish.exe" when I run this file it begins to install the upgraded version of eDrawings, when the license agreement appears I click that I accept and then click next, but it won't go beyond the license agreement.

The license key is for when you go to register eDrawings and that is not what I am refering to.

Yes, I have solidworks pro I also tryed download and installing just the free edrawings viewer for solidworks called "eDrawingsEnglish.exe" and I ran into the same problem. A co-worker of mine was able to install it a couple of days ago without a problem on his computer. So far the only difference I see is that the publish eDrawing in solidworks doesn't work but I can still do the saveas.

Your Reg code is what activates your Pro add-ins. If your Reg code is incorrect or you picked the wrong bundle on the install, then you would be limited. Do your otehr add-ins works? Have you checked the Edraings you have now to be sure it works in the Pro mode?

Regards,

Scott Baugh, CSWP [pc2]
3DVision Technologies

faq731-376
faq559-716 - SW Fora Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back