Software Selectron PMC20 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shehoxs

Industrial
Dec 29, 2004
ID
Hi, Some bady

Help me to find info Software support for PLC selectron PMC20. and programming manual

Thaks your attention

Best regards
yossy

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi I am the selectron agent here in the US. I am not sure if you still have the problem. The CAP4002 software is a DOS based program and will only run with Win98 and older.

SPDEMON

I still have problem for that please help me to find this solution. I have that software know but some file missing

Please help me. Thanks you attention

Best regards

Yossy

Yossy,

Do you know what files are missing. What error messages are you getting? In terms of the manual, I believe you can download them from selectron's website. They are in Switzerland. You can also get all the files from that website as well. As you know CAP4002 is their previous generation PLC programming language and is no longer supported.

If you still having problems, I am not sure how we can help, since we are not allowed to exchange contact info. We have a funtional version of the CAP4002 on a DOS machine. But our version still needs a hardware key contacted to the serial port. I am wondering if that is your problem.

In the meantime we will try our best.

SPDEMON

Thanks for your help Mr,

And yes, in my country very dificult for find distributor this PLC and this machine. so i dont know were i must buy
the E-Y-E key for operating softw, can you help me for give
me some address suppliyer this PLC can you give me your email i want to attacment my data my file missing?

Thakns very much

Yossy

Yossy:

I am not sure how we can do this, because I try to send you my email address but we are not allowed to post an e-mail address on the forum. I think it is alright to have you use google to search for Integrated Motions, Inc. Follow the first link and it will lead you to a website at which you can send your e-mail.

SPDEMON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back