Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Solidworks Cosmos FLOWORKS help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2000mustanggtguy

Mechanical
Mar 16, 2005
US
We are running the latest and greatest SW2005 office and we also bought Cosmos and bought FloWORKS, we've downloaded all the necessary patch. So I thought it was the operating system and one machine has XP and my machine has 2000.
We all have brand new machines that have a 64 bit processor at 3.4 gig, and have 4 gigs of memory, nVivdia Quadro FX 3000G Graphics Cards and our FloWORKS analysis crashes is anyone else have the same problem I'm having?

I've simplfied the whole model down to solid pieces and there are rounds or patterns or anything else that may slow down the calculations, so we are lost and so is Solidworks support.

Printed Circuit Board Designer
Salt Lake City, Utah

No Substitute for american muscle !

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I have used Flowworks before and it worked well on windows xp. Except for minor glitches. But put computer was a 32bit, and was not quiet mean as yours.

So my guess is the 64bit...but I am lost too.

SW2005 sp3.0, we've contacted goengineering so will see what happens. What were going to try to day is take my 4 gigs of memory and put it in the other computer and hopefully it will work.
[cry]

Printed Circuit Board Designer
Salt Lake City, Utah

No Substitute for american muscle !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back