Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Sol'n Manual for Text Book (Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnam82

Mechanical
Jun 12, 2008
US
I bought the 6th edition by McQuiston, Parker, and Spitler. It doesn't have the answer key in the back and I contacted the publisher and they said nothing else is available for the book except for the online downloadable programs and examples.
Does anyone know where I can find the solution manual for this text?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

nuhvac,

So that you can solve the problems and verify that you are getting the right answers. It makes perfect sense to me, even if he is a student.

Critter.gif
JHG

I guess I am just too lazy for that. I stick to the example problems now that I am out of school if I need a refresher on problems. In school I most definately used the solution manual to all of my books, but it sounds as if the book does not have a solution manual anyway. If the publisher said that they do not have one that means it probably hasn't been produced yet.

I am also wishing for a solutions manual or answer key to this book. I am not a student, but the material in this book seems very close to many of the questions I have seen on the Professional Engineering HVAC/R afternoon session. I'm working through the examples, but a few more problems would certainly help. Please let me know if you find anything or if anything becomes available.

They are only going to sell those directly to the professors at schools.

I had the solution manual for that one, a kreider and rabl book as well when I was teaching.

The way we build has a far greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ, than any HVAC system we install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back