Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Solutions Manual of Finite Elements Procedure by K.J. Bathe

Status
Not open for further replies.

drillingkid

Petroleum
May 30, 2013
BR
I am a Drilling Engineer at Petrobras and I am trying to develop some self study about Finite Elements before starting Master degree supported by the company in Petroleum Engineering in PUC-Rio, Brazil. I chose Finite Elements Procedure by K.J. Bathe among the other books offered because it made sense for me to use one of the official course books. In that case, this book is indicated for Linear and non Linear disciplines. Because of my self study trial, it would be extremely useful have the Solutions Manual for this book, but unfortunately I can't find it anywhere I look for. I've been trying hard to find this Solutions Manual in the web, but with no success until now. Please, if anyone can give a hint about it, I would be very greatful.

Thanks IceBreakerSours! If I will not succeed in getting the book by myself in the web, I will try to convince my manager to do this (maybe I can buy it...) [bigsmile]

Drilling Engineer @ Petrobras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back