Source about 'low PCA oil' 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

joysop

Materials
Nov 14, 2007
SG
Hi there,

I need comprehensive information about 'low PCA oil'.

If you know informative source such as web, paper, etc. please inform of me.

Thanks,

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

You might be able to scrounge a small sample from Lanxess Brian. If I'm right you're looking for a means of increasing track grip for your cart tyres? If so, sorry, you have to mix the Koresin into the rubber before it's cured.

Yes Graham you are right....Always looking for a safer way to gain grip....As you have read some of the chemicals they use are real bad substances. I would like to find a relatively safe hydrocarbon liquid that Koresin would readily dissolve in that would not soften the tires....I know it might not work but I'm willing to try it. I wish I had paid more attention in chemistry class...LOL Any help would be much appreciated and contact me via e-mail if anyone wishes....Please.

bwheeler@crystalmarble.com

Brian

Brian, do cart tyres mean golf cart tyres? & why don't you use SSBR to increase wet grip properties?

Graham, I have a question to you. Why did you replace the high aromatic oil with naphthenic oil? TDAE is one of trendy alternative as I know. & Please check the thread I asked about the filler-filler interaction recently.

Thanks a lot

Always thanks, Graham,

I heard that naphthenic oil has not been sured in its availability in the market. Is it true or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back