Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SSD 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord8055

Student
Sep 30, 2020
IN
hello I am trying to find the electrical circuit diagram for SSD, because I have to design one myself. so is there anyone who can help me find the circuit diagram

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

i need proper electrical scheme , not block diagram . proper circuit with all the chips and electronic components showing. i couldn't find that's why I asked here

That's not designing one yourself, that's stealing someone else's design and putting our name on it. The block diagram should be sufficient to design one yourself.

Dan - Owner
Footwell%20Animation%20Tiny.gif

I am not going to use my name or publish the design , I need for my own use and make a project and with the block diagram I am not being able to understand how to make the circuit using the electronics component , I jist want to see how the ssd circuit is made and I need for example and guidance person . If you can help it will be great ful . Nor I am a thesis writer or a publisher or a research person , I am doing a project for that I need some guidance , so if you can just help me it will be great , I am just a 2nd year student

You may find that commercial drives use proprietary circuits and possible some custom made chips that are not available on the open market.
You have the block diagram.
Start Googling each block component. Get son understanding of the theory and operation of each block circuit.
Once you have designs for each block component, the next step is to match the output level with the input level that the next block expects to see,
That's called engineering.
Sorry, us old farts here are mostly used to doing it the hard way.
We are not very good at offering instant gratification. grin

Bill
--------------------
Ohm's law
Not just a good idea;
It's the LAW!

Can you help me or send links related to this and have to start having a look , because I don’t know so much , can you help me so I can start and take the first step and start connecting and designing the circuit

Start by Googling each component of your block diagram.

Bill
--------------------
Ohm's law
Not just a good idea;
It's the LAW!

can you help me or send links related to this and have to start having a look , because I don’t know so much , can you help me so I can start and take the first step and start connecting and designing the circuit
If this is for school, then it's part of the learning experience. If you don't know much, then you probably should hire this out.

TTFN (ta ta for now)
I can do absolutely anything. I'm an expert! faq731-376 forum1529 Entire Forum list

Come on guys, this is well out of my league so can't really help, but how about 1 meaningful starting point.

It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. (Sherlock Holmes - A Scandal in Bohemia.)

Artisi, this is not the first thread on this subject by the OP, which is something you have likely missed. What is being asked for is far beyond the type of help (nay, guidance?) being offered here. If the OP requires that level of detail, they are not doing the work themselves and need to have a deep discussion with their professor(s). As already explained by waross, a "full" schematic would still be pointless as these systems always include a number of proprietary/custom chips the OP will never be able to purchase (or worse, understand the inner workings of).

Dan - Owner
Footwell%20Animation%20Tiny.gif

Dan - yep, guess I missed earlier posts - so no argument from me.

It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. (Sherlock Holmes - A Scandal in Bohemia.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back