Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Stop Watch Boards-digital

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharlap

Industrial
Oct 6, 2000
US
Looking for a source of time study boards. I am interested in the digital display type, not the mechanical one,two, or three watch types.
Thanks in avance [sig][/sig]

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Try universal sewing supply, I am sure they will have what you are looking for.

C-four ( and Business Pro ( are what I'm researching right now. I haven't finished doing my research on those companies, and I'm still looking into other companies. Both run on Palm type computers and from the research I've done thus far, it looks much better than the old fashion stop watch time studies. I know this comes late, but maybe this can help.

Thanks to all that responded. I did manage to locate the boards...exactly what I require.
Thanks again.

Can I ask where you found them... I'm still looking and evaluating options. And if you've been using them, could you tell me how you like the product you found?

I am looking into Time Study Software and Data entry equipment. Does anyone have any experience or recommendations on equipment or companies. Thanks.....

You may also want to check out WorkStudy+ that runs on Palm devices. It does everything from setup/capturing/as well as statistical calculations right on the device. And you can also import the recorded studies into Excel. Visit ( to learn more about it.... It has cut down our time for doing time studies by about 30%!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back