Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

SW World - Who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMiller

Aerospace
Jan 30, 2004
US
I'm going to SWW this year. I'm not sure what to expect but somehow convinced management that it will be worthwhile. What should I expect?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Wow, my schedule is pretty full but I wil be at the reception on Sunday night. Maybe we should meet at the registration desk outside the reception room around 5:30-5:45??

Rob Rodriguez CSWP
President: Northern
Vermont SolidWorks User Group
(updated 1/12/06)
SW 2006 SP 3.0

Rob, thanks for your interest. Anybody else want to meet?

Where is everybody staying? I will be staying at Caesars Palace. Maybe we could set up a time and try to meet somewhere for some drinks, etc. Just a thought, it would be nice to put faces to the names. If you are interested put down what evening would be good for you.

So far this is what we have:

Rob Rodriguez - Maybe we should meet at the registration desk outside the reception room around 5:30-5:45??

Bloodclot - Rob's time or later that evening works for me as well.

Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?

I'm not staying at Caesar's, but I will be at the reception Sunday - after the boot camp.

Is bloodclot the name you are registered under? [tongue]

I'll tell you what this trip is exactly what I need about now. I have spent the last 8 months on the road to recovery after a really nasty motorcycle accident. I still have a long way to go but I am glad to still be in the vertical position and breathing. The accident resulted in broken bones, and Bi-Lateral pulmonary embolisms otherwise known as "Bloodclots in the Lungs" which is more often fatal than not. I now have titanium hardware and plates holding my left leg together and I will finally get to see what happens at the metal detector in the airport. Now you know where the nickname came from.

Ok, back to business, anybody else interested in meeting on Sunday?

Bloodclot

Thanks Ed, for your interest.

So far this is what we have for meeting on Sunday:

Rob Rodriguez - 5:30-5:45 by the registration desk

Bloodclot - 5:30-5:45 by the registration desk

Ed Hulse - 5:30-5:45 by the registration desk

C'mon, everyone who's going, let me know if this official time is good for you. I will keep updating the list as confirmations come in (until 12:00 midnight Friday) as my plane leave Sat morning.

Bloodclot

Thanks MElam, for your interest.

MElam - 5:30-5:45 by the registration desk

C'mon, everyone who's going, let me know if this official time is good for you. I will keep updating the list as confirmations come in (until 12:00 midnight Friday) as my plane leaves Sat morning.

Bloodclot

Hi everyone, I'll be staying at the Flamingo across the street, flying in Saturday afternoon. I'm not sure if I can make the meeting with you guys on Sunday, but I will try

Tom..

Tom Malinski
Sr Design Engineer
OKay Industries
New Britain CT

Thanks tmalinski, for your interest. Hope you can make it. If you are on a winning streak at a blackjack table, we will understand.

MElam - 5:30-5:45 by the registration desk

tmalinski - 5:30-5:45 by the registration desk (gonna try)

C'mon, everyone who's going, let me know if this official time is good for you. I will keep updating the list as confirmations come in (until 12:00 midnight Friday) as my plane leaves Sat morning.

Bloodclot

I've made more commitments than I have time for already but I'll stop by at the time specified if I have a chance. I'll see some of you in the CSWP test.

Unfortunately I didn't meet. The partner pavillion was in another area of Ceasar's (typically its right near the confrence) so that kind of spoiled the meeting plan. I also got caught up in some meetings so I was about 30 minutes late anyway. Sorry guys.

Rob Rodriguez CSWP
President: Northern
Vermont SolidWorks User Group
(updated 2/22/06)
SW 2006 SP 3.0

I was around the Reg. desk at the appionted time to meet these guys as well as others, but only found my coworkers. Rob's right, we were expecting the exibit hall to be closer. It ended up being 4 floors down and around and OUTSIDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back