Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SW09 Tolerance Issues in Dwgs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWISGR8

Mechanical
Oct 20, 2005
US
Anyone having or know of an issue with tolerances in '09? We have been having these seemingly random occurrences of tolerances changing in what appears to be as a conversion from 0.1mm to inches based on the initial value as inches but treating it as mm to be converted. AND it shows the negative tol as positive !!!

Anyone? See this? Is there an SP oput yet? We have '09 but when I check fro SPs it checks for '08 SPs !!?!?!?!?!?!? Did Bill Gates go to work for SW after leaving MS?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Thanks, mostly venting there ... I see there is at least SP2.1 out there and I just need to get at it. Not quite seeing the connection with my prob and the link above though. I'm not dealing with the dwg editor unless there is some connection between it and SW dwg interface ... could be, I know nothing about it. Interestingly, I notice no DWGEditor connected to SW09, only 08. Is there one? I dont know, I need to our VAR, I dont have time for this.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back