Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Technical Learning Summits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rockguy,

The seminar looks promising. Thanks for sending the link. But anyone know how technical will the seminars be? Is it geared towards the beginners or more towards the advanced users?

Regards

I don't know for sure but I believe you will see abstracts for each technical session posted soon. The abstract will give a brief summary of what the session will cover and what skill level its geared for.

Rob Rodriguez CSWP
President: Northern
Vermont SolidWorks User Group
(updated 2/22/06)
SW 2006 SP 3.0

Hi Everyone,

I have a little more info on the technical summits being sponsored by the SolidWorks User Group Network (SWUGN).

I posted some bad information earlier about the abstracts. Heres the new information I have.

The sessions will have something for both beginners and advanced users as they will be geared more toward a tips and tricks type of format (where applicable). The presenters will also all be experts in the various subjects, and will be able to answer/demonstrate advanced functionality at the sessions.

Keep watching the SWUGN website for more details.

Rob Rodriguez CSWP
President: Northern
Vermont SolidWorks User Group
(updated 2/22/06)
SW 2006 SP 3.0

Im really glad to see that this post has'nt been deleted and considered against forum rules. While it doesnt directly contain technical info, the information provided is something that I think every visitor here can use. We all come here to get information and to have our questions answered, and these technical summits should be a great venue for more of the same.

You must admit its better than seeing another post asking about whats the best processor or video card to buy!

Mike Puckett
Group Leader
Los Angeles/Orange County SW User Group
Need Usergroup Info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back