Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Tedds calculation pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MALY

Structural
Oct 8, 1999
US
there is a new program called TEDDS, it is calculation pad for professional engineer<br>is anyone try to use it?it is a good friendly one?any comments,let me know

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I have used Tedds for about 4 months.&nbsp;&nbsp;I design vertical reciprocating conveyors (VRC - material handling lifts).&nbsp;&nbsp;I use the package for documenting steel support structure design.<br><br>It took some time to understand the layout of the open architecture of the software.&nbsp;&nbsp;I thinks a user must go through the tutorials & manuals furnished.&nbsp;&nbsp;CSC was very helpful in understanding the quirks on their thinking in laying out the documentation of the specs & designs.&nbsp;&nbsp;This open style does allows for customizing the base design packages.<br><br>I had looked long for a &quot;simple&quot; approach to documenting beam & column design.&nbsp;&nbsp;This was the answer.

CSC (Computer Services Consultants (NA) LTD<br>1945 The Exchange, Suite 110<br>Atlanta, GA&nbsp;&nbsp;30339<br>Phone: 770-541-4690<br>Fax 770-541-4694

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back