Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Testing Companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandover

Civil/Environmental
Mar 19, 2007
US
Anyone know where I can find a list of concrete testing companies, or who to located these companies? Or is testing typically done by the manufacturers themselves?

ntenholder@vandover.com

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

whenever I am looking for a product or service the first place I go to is
your search options are easy to use and within your options you can select how far away in miles that you want to search for that product or service.

you should also be able to contact your local Dept. of Transportation, they have a list of all local testing companies, because thier inspectors need to have certain required certification to perform those tests

It depends on the region of the country you are in as to which companies to call. In general, the supplier should have some sort of in-house QC program, but if you don't have a QA program, you'll never know if they are doing their job. Call ACI and they should be able to tell you some names. Unfortunately, I'm not supposed to say anything that appears to be an endorsement in my position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back