Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

The Best available vibration analyzer 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashyap

Mechanical
Nov 7, 2001
IN
pl. suggest me the best available vibration analyzer for condition monitoring activity with foll. features:

* Multi-channel & portable.

* In-built s/w packages for in-situ analysis & generation of reports.

pl. give me the contact address in India

if possible B'lore

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

All the major players make a viable product and all are priced relatively close to each other. Each would likely be willing to provide you a demo unit for an evaluation. Ultimately comes down to support and who you desire to have a relationship with.

SKF Condition Monitoring: Entek: CSI: Predict/DLI: Commtest Instruments:
Good luck in your endeavor -

We use HPs (Agilent) for standalone analysers, and Prosig for laptop based data acquisition systems. A google search will find you the relevant contacts. In my opinion these two companies offer the best bang per buck for systems that are used every day, once you have factored in the reliability and ease of use. However I fully realise that there is not much to choose between the better systems, it's just that we've had HPs for 15 years and basically the new ones work the same way as the old ones, so we don't need any training. Cheers

Greg Locock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back