Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

The executable standard.exe aborted with system error code 529697949, after eigenvalues extraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

omar.el92

Mechanical
May 3, 2017
IT
Hi everybody,

After the step of calculation of eigenvalues for natural frequencies of a quite big model (789178 nodes) up to 1200Hz the job abort and gives me this error message:

The executable standard.exe aborted with system error code 529697949. Please check the .dat, .msg, and .sta files for error messages if the files exist. If there are no error messages and you cannot resolve the problem, please run the command "abaqus job=support information=support" to report and save your system information. Use the same command to run Abaqus that you used when the problem occurred. Please contact your local Abaqus support office and send them the input file, the file support.log which you just created, the executable name, and the error code.

I have 64Gb RAM and the Work directory has 180Gb free space.
Moreover, i only use the latin letters for every name definition in ABAQUS. (i say so because of previous researches on the web on this issue)

Do you have any idea about what could be the issue?

Warm regards,

Omar

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back