Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Timer relays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

C is a common terminal to a single pole double throw timed switch, NO is the normally open contact of the switch, and NC is the normally closed contact of the switch - this is known as a Form C arrangement. There are two of these timed Form C switches in the relay. There is no indication of how to set the timing values, or whether it is an on-delay or off-delay timer, however. L and N are the line and neutral connections from an AC power source; there is no indication of what AC voltage is required.

xnuke
"Live and act within the limit of your knowledge and keep expanding it to the limit of your life." Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged.
Please see FAQ731-376 for tips on how to make the best use of Eng-Tips.

Thanks for that explanation xnuke. I'm getting there now. But, probably because I'm new to this forum, I only uploaded one of the photo's instead of the three I intended! Here is the Main problem though. Thanks to xnuke I know what most of the symbols mean but I'm still stuck on what "IL" "RDA" & "IDL" mean and what they do?
Does anyone knows of an equivalent relay/timer, maybe from a different manufacturer?

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=9b999261-7e17-4246-ae08-7050735790b5&file=T6.jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back