Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

todays_date_note_format

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiengines

Mechanical
Nov 10, 2008
US
We are in the process of switching from NX to Creo 2.0, and one of my tasks is to get the drawing formats set up.

I have a cell in the titleblock table that contains &todays_date, and this works mostly as expected when I bring the format into a new drawing, except for the following:

In the config.pro, I have todays_date_note_format set to %mm/%dd/%yyyy but when the drawing is created, the date shows up as mm.dd.yy (so today's date shows up as 10.04.13)

Thoughts?

Using NX7.5 & Creo 2

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

It looks like your setting is not getting read, make sure it does not have a typo. I just checked (in WF4) & I get 10/04/2013.

----------------------------------------

The Help for this program was created in Windows Help format, which depends on a feature that isn't included in this version of Windows.

My condolences on the switch. Been there.

Do you have a secondary config.pro or maybe a config.sup that is changing what you think you have? Look in the Tools-Options and see what settings are in your active session.

"Wildfires are dangerous, hard to control, and economically catastrophic."

Ben Loosli

Yeah, not looking forward to it. But I'm looking on the bright side, it is another thing to add to my resume [bigsmile]

After doing some digging, I've discovered that our corporate overlords have it set in the config.sup file. They have our configuration set up so that the config.sup is copied from a server each time Creo is launched. Looks like I will have to convince them to change it...

Using NX7.5 & Creo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back