Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Training video??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmalinski

Mechanical
Oct 14, 2002
US
I've been reviewing on the WEB "I get it", and "Solid professor" training videos and was wondering if anybody has purchased either of these? and are they worth the money? Or maybe there is another option that I haven't seen yet? I find that I get lots of help on forums like this, but sometimes a more detailed look is good for a refresher. It seems that these videos are structured better and include more detail specific to a subject than the SolidWorks help files. A good book or two is also an alternative, but the videos are attractive
Any recommendations?
Thanks, Tom...

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

We have purchased SW Professor 2005 Basic and Advanced. Everyone likes them, they are very high quality and worth the money. We have had 3-4 people train themselves with it. They do simple to intermediate level SW work,with next to no questions.

The thing I like SW Professor for is topical questions. Someone wants to know how to do lofts, I just point them to the loft tutorial.

Thanks jmongan, I am leaning towards SW Professor also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back