Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trane CVHE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richardxin

Mechanical
Jan 25, 2002
CN
Compressor of Trane CVHE centrifugal failed,so I'm looking for teardown manual, anyone here could help?
Regards,
Richard

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I work for Trane now, but haven't dealt with this issue too often. Your best bet would probably be to contact your local Trane office and speak to the Literature Coordinator. There's someone at each sales office who is in charge of ordering IOMs and specific technical manuals for all kinds of Trane units. These manuals may contain proprietary information, and if they are available for sale to non-Trane contractors (depending on the manual, they might not be allowed to sell them to outside contractors), will probably not be cheap.

Richard;
Well now.....From one Richard to another, Hey!!..we gotta' stick together.......O.K...How about a fax# or something, the manual's about 80 pages or so...
I hope it's a 1-800 fax #...or I'm afraid you might be outa' luck...
If you have been in any of the CV's, or PCV's, then this puppy ain't going to give you any problem...
Trane "Advises that you "Drill & Dowel" the 3 Volute flanges for some reason...Like "No-One" can find the Shaft Center but the factory...Righhhht...
I'm almost certain that yours is not one of the Ball bearing thrust W/a "Roller-Bearing" behind the 3rd. stage impeller jobs...Methinks they all died a gruesome death real quick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back