Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trifid T2030P Power Analyser

Status
Not open for further replies.

eti

Electrical
Aug 16, 2002
GB
Does anyone know where I can get a hold of the software for a Trifid T2030P Power Analyser (datta logger). I've had the instrument for year but lost the laptop drive the software was installed on.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

That would be my first port of call, but I think they have been taken over by another company. There is no longer any reference to it on the web. The search continues.

If you're totally stuck then you could hire one for a week and make a copy of the software which is usually included with the rental package. I'd not normally advocate this kind of thing but in the circumstances it would seem reasonably ethical (though maybe not strictly legal!)

----------------------------------
image.php

If we learn from our mistakes I'm getting a great education!

Scotty. Thanks, I had considered it. I opted for the middle ground and contacted Cuthbertson and Laird (I purchased from them about 8 years ago). They kindly made a copy of the disc they send out with their hire instrument. Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back