Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unavailability of routing environment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dulli

Marine/Ocean
Jun 22, 2017
GB
Hello together,

I am working in Windows7 with NX11 in the mechanical routing environment. I wanted to add some parts to the routing reuse library and created the .ptb file. Also updated the .plv accordingly. After I refreshed the library, NX switched to the view tab and the routing environment is not longer available. Attached picture shows how it looks. Same after restarting NX. The modelling environment is working as it should.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=9838a8c6-f65c-482d-ae1a-797051525c6d&file=2019-12-03_10-40-15.bmp
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Your NX session dropped out of license and went back to Gateway.
I would double check your ptb and plv files for typos or wrong format. If you have made a backup for both I would compare them.

Ronald van den Broek
Senior Application Engineer
Winterthur Gas & Diesel Ltd
NX9 / TC10.1.2

Building new PLM environment from Scratch using NX12 / TC11

Thank you for the reply. Yes, that is what happened I just did not find the right words for it. Actually something was wrong in the ptb file as you assumed. Had a backup of the original one and went through it until i found the mistake. Thanks for helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back