Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unit Costs EU/Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigInch

Petroleum
Jun 21, 2006
GB
Does anybody know of any website (or is willing to share personal info) that lists unit costs for civil site work, foundation excavation, hauling, structural steel, concrete, in Europe? Specifically for Spain would be nice.

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Ya, that's why I had to ask the question. Didn't find any. Best I could find was the COE facility cost lists and the state and country factors.

The contractors around here don't seem to use them either. Basically a computer is just a typewriter that you don't have to use white-out.

They want to go out to the site and eyeball you a price. I think it mostly depends on what kind of car you arrive in.

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein

Hello BigInch,
you can get a first impression about unit costs for such works in Germany using this book:
Martin Mittag: Ausschreibungshilfe Außenanlagen und Tiefbau. Standardleistungsbeschreibungen. It#s availabele by Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back