Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ups systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

solo11

Electrical
Jul 2, 2003
GB
Can any one help i have tried to look up on the bs site the code identification codes for any ups systems and as of yet i can not find any basic codes can any one help

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Sorry, I don't understand the question.
By BS do you mean British Standard, or are you referring to another organisation?
What do you mean by identification code?
Do you already have a UPS, or are you trying to specify one for a new job?

RAC.

sorry i meant to say that i have 11 ups systems that have been custom made by acompany and i can not find any kite marks or bs standard marking s or any thing marking what so ever

You've got to clarify what you have, what you're looking for (what's a kite mark?), and answer richard1st's questions. You should identify what company custom made these UPS systems for you (and maybe give some idea why you had UPS systems custom made to begin with).

Even then, if there's no markings whatsoever on the UPS systems, there's not much we'll be able to tell you here.

Have you tried calling your custom manufacturer?

EN 50091 Specification for UPS Systems

(EN standards have beend adopted by BSi)

Regards

Sean

Can you say who the custom manufacturer is? Usually the OEM will stamp the custom manufacturer's name on the UPS. If you can identify the custom manufacturer probs I may be able to say who the OEM is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back