Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Using Round Tool, Full Round closes Pro/ENGINEER

Status
Not open for further replies.

PD223345

Bioengineer
Jul 13, 2005
CA
Hi,

I am using Pro/ENGINEER WildFire 2.0 M110 with W2K. I am trying use Round Tool, Full Round but when I do this Pro/E just closes. Recently I installed the version M110, we were using M80 version. Someone know if this is a bug ? Maybe is better update to M130 version ?

Regards,

Paulo Tumilasci

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Wow, that's awful... Definitely update to a different build code. I am using M080 and haven't had any horrible (or consistent) crashes, and I'm only updating if something really bad comes out of the woodwork.

Hi justkeepgiviner

I had a lot of problems/crashes with this version (M080). I updated and I saw that the M110 version is more stable than the old one.

Thanks,

Paulo

What are your computer system specifics: video card/driver, W2K service pack ?, how much ram? Also give us a description of the geometry you were trying to apply a full round to. thanks

Best Regards,

Heckler
Sr. Mechanical Engineer
SW2005 SP 4.0 & Pro/E 2001
Dell Precision 370
P4 3.6 GHz, 1GB RAM
XP Pro SP2.0
NIVIDA Quadro FX 1400
o
_`\(,_
(_)/ (_)

"There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea" Bernard-Paul Heroux

Pentium 4 2.6 GHz
Nvidia Quadro FX500/FX600
W2K SP - 4
1Gig RAM
I'm now unable to reproduce this bug, sorry!

Regards,

Paulo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back