Varying the Mohr Cuolomb Parameters with time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKSA

Civil/Environmental
Feb 28, 2024
CA
Hello There,
I want to vary the Angle of Internal friction and cohesion with time. Here in the black arc at the bottom of the slope, I want reduce the strength parameters with simulation time. Say, at the very begining my angle of internal friction(Phi) is 28 and cohesion(c') is 10. It will remain same upto 1 sec. Then in my second step it will become say ,Phi=10 and C'=0.1.
equilibrium_von_mises_ugohza.jpg

But other part of this geometry I want that when time equal to 1 sec then phi=28 and c'=10. After that it will follow a pattern like this photo. For this portion I wrote a subroutine where these parameters will vary with deviatoric strain.

Now my question is, how to define these parameters in CAE file or INPUT file for that small portion and also that my subroutine will work. If my subroutine will work after 1 sec then it is also fine for me.
I checked the previous thread But may be I can not define properly. I used tabular amplitude, but it is notworking. Also, I don't know incase of subroutine use.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

If you are using a geotechnical FE software like RS2/3, Sigma/W or Plaxis there will be built in material models that are non-linear and allow for peak / critical state or NC / residual friction angles etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back