Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vibration û measuring and analyzing 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

adavidi

Mechanical
Feb 14, 2001
IL
Hi,
I’m looking for vibration tool that can measure and analyze vibration. The machine rotates by motor to 1000 RPM and has bearings, gears, shafts and belt. The machine is not fixed to ground (it’s like portable device).
Do anyone can recommend for such a tool?

Thanks, Adavidi

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

There are a few options as always price would be the major factor in your choice. C.S.I. makes a good vibration analyser with a price range from R100000 to R340000 SKF,DLI
are all options Anderson&Hurley instuments in Jhb. Supplies
CSI I am sure You would know where to find a SKF analyser.
DLI Looks good But I do not know who the supplier in South-africa is (If anybody Knows please help). There are lots of ways to monitor vibration and one must decide what you are looking for.
I hope this helps.

A SKF Microlog CMVA 60 is powerfull tool, you can use it but you have to make measures with sincronous time technics to separate vibrations from the ground and filter the vibration machine. Of course you must utilize a kit phase.

Hello everybody here. I´m new member and I´m happy for finally find a place were engineering is the main topic.

I´m looking for the manual of the vibration analyzer 1910 of CSI. You guys do you know were can I down load it?
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back