Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

W501D5 Non OEM Turbine parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahung

Electrical
Oct 8, 2005
VE
Does anyone know about who can sell Non OEM parts for Siemens Westinghouse Gas turbine Model W501D5. I need the following parts:
14 C/U OUTER TRN2N EXHAUST SEAL 1745D71G01

14 C/U INNER TRN2N EXHAUST SEAL 1745D72G01

14 C/U CROSS FLAME TUBE 7910D77G01

Thanks

Regards

Alberto J. Hung C
Caracas Venezuela

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Alberto,

I will keep an eye open while I am at the Power Gen show in Las Vegas, NV in December, and if I see any vendors that I think might interest you, I'll pass them along to you.

I know that I have seen lots of these type vendors, but since that is an item that I am not dealing with on a daily basis, I can't remember them right now, and I can't find my show guide from the last Power Gen.

rmw

ahung,

It would be prudent for you to clarify whether any warranties provided by Siemens Westinghouse for your W501D5 would be invalidated by the fitting of such parts....

Alberto,

For a manufacturer of aftermarket, non-OEM gas turbine compressor blades, for the W501F5, GE and other turbines, as well as steam turbine blades, try Stork H&E Turbo Blading.

They supply ORM's, utilities and even others such as Turbocare.

ask for Joe Walker

Joe Walker / Stork H&E Turbo Blading. Steam turbine blades, buckets, nozzles, gas turbine compressor blades, vanes, IGV, rotors, stators. joe.walker@storkhe.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back