Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Water Treatment Service Providers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEDARRIN2

Mechanical
Oct 1, 2003
US
Looking for some assistance in locating water treatment service providers who will design, install, and operate small water treatment systems on customer site.

Looking for a company with coverage in the MidWest US.

I have done a web search with not much luck.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

US Filter is a good suggestion. They are the Gorilla in water treatment plant outsourcing.

Black & Veach has a subsidiary that may also do this. It is called Paterson Candy, Overland Park, KS. I know they design, build, sell and install. Not sure on "operate". Contact Jon Gribble PH: 1-913-4263.

Another would be The McMahon Group, Neenah, WI and their web site can be found at
Another would be Weston Solutions. They have an office in Vernon Hills, IL. Web site Midwest office contact Rick Swearingen PH: 1-847-918-4088.

Gary Schreiber, CWS VI
The Purolite Co.

A collegue advised me that an associate had posted my name in this thread. Indeed Paterson - Candy, a division of Black & Veatch located in Kansas City, specializes in Design-Build Water and Wastewater Treatment projects.

I would be happy to talk to you about your project feel free to contact me at 913.458.4263.

Jon Gribble, PE
Paterson Candy North America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back