Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Web site for pumps? 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRW

Mechanical
Jun 4, 2002
Do any of you have any experience with a web site called PumpBiz.com?
I have seen it, and it really looks professional, but I wondered what others thought.

Thanks in advance.

PRW

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi Pete,

I fully understand your question, but no, I am an engineer with a company in Chigago that manufactures electroplating equipment. We do use pumps, so I am always on the look out for a new source. I just wondered as I mentioned before, if anyone else has used them.

Thanks to all that posted replies. These are some useful informational sights. But, as I mentioned in my initial post, I am looking for pump vendors, and wanted to know if anyone had used

Again, thanks to all that answered. I just wanted to let everyone know that I tried this vendor when I needed some motors for pumps that I already had. They beat the local vendors price, and I got the motors, 8 Leesons, the next afternoon. I know this is my first order, but they seem to want to give champagne service to this beer lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back