Where can I get online GD&T training?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetragrammaton

Aerospace
Nov 27, 2002
DE
Hello All,

I have been searching for a good source to do online GD&T training. Although if someone where to offer another alternative such as computer based training that is interactive, I would definitely consider it.

I have already found ASME have a certified course on offer so I have written to them for more details and already visited their website which was good.

I have since received a very short response stating there are no testing centres in the UK, not very helpful. I already new this, I will rephrase my question and ask for more details next time.

In the meantime however I would very much appreciate the help of my fellow professionals to get some more feedback and direction.

A quick snapshot would put me at 15yrs+ in Automotive engineering with 10yrs+ on UG CAD. Technincally, according to the 2 'short course' certificates I have (20hours each) done GD&T training.

Unfortunately when you are sent on a course and then have no real way of reinforcing those newly learnt skills they quickly disapppear.

Now I am working as a design engineering consultant in the UK I am more motivated and keen to develop my professional skills and utilise them.

So thanks in advance for any and all assistance you might give.
Best Regards

Dave

Best Regards

Dave

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Look at You may have to teach yourself with the material that is available but it is better than nothing. I like this workbook the best.

There is also another company that made video tape training that we purchased for our company. The presentation is a little dry at times. You may have to check to see if they produce it in the European format but the contact information is as follows:

Effective Trining Inc.
P.O. Box 756
Wayne, MI 48184-0756
(734) 728-0909 PHONE
(734) 728-1260 FAX
gdtman@aol.com

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back