Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

where can I get the study guide for using XFDTD??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

raymondli

Electrical
Nov 10, 2002
HK
Hi,

I recently need to use a software of XFDTD v.5 to simulate the performance of the designed microstrip antenna. However, I am so poor that i do not know how to use that software. I have accessed the website (remcom.com), however, that site only tells me the general and brief view of that, and I really want a detailed step by step for using that software, or there is a example study guide to learn............

If you know which sites have that introductory guide of XFDTD, pls kindly reply me.

Thank you very much

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi VE1BLL,

Thank you for your help. In fact, I have gone that site before, but it is really a very fundamental study guide. May be is there any site can provide some XFDTD design examples for download? Such that I can know more from it.

If you know, Pls kindly tell me.

Thank you very much

Hi raymond
I think you should use internet search as a good choice more, the previous link was one of the firs suggestions in google search & I offer you more
(but you can find it yourself)
for Demo:
other Link(none-english):

Hadi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back