Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Where can I get training in Pro-E?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCThornberry

Mechanical
Apr 2, 2008
US
Where can I get training in Pro-E in the Phoenix, Arizona? I want to expand my learning in CAD.

T.C.Thornberry
Mechanical Designer/Drafter

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

PTC, the makers of Pro/E offer training. Check for the courses they offer and the locations. If you are looking to buy Pro/E, the companies that sell Pro/E liscences can often offer training, or get you set up with training through PTC.

Another option would be to try contacting local colleges that offer classes in engineering. Many schools use Pro/E for their solid modeling classes, so you could see if you can take an evening class in solid modeling.

If you already have some solid CAD expirience and a copy of Pro/E I would recomend teaching your self, that is what I did. You can find alot of information on the web, and there are many "How to" or "for dummies" style books availible that will cover all the basics.

either get out the checkbook as most of the private sector classes will run yah about $1500 for 5 days or even more

or buy he student version which I think is around $300 if your not a student.. $100 if you are nerolled in some school

dive and get you feet wet with the edu version.

ask questions here and at mcadcentral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back