Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Winding Course 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

petronila

Electrical
Jul 28, 2005
US
Hello all

I would like to know where can I find, in the Internet. some good practical and training ac three phase electrical motor`s winding.

Thanks in advance

Petronila

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I assume what you are looking for is a physical description of the interconnections of the coils in a winding similar to the type of thing that a winder would use.

=====================================
Eng-tips forums: The best place on the web for engineering discussions.

Looks like an advertisement to me. Do you work for that company?

=====================================
Eng-tips forums: The best place on the web for engineering discussions.

Great link electricpete! Furthermore, there are also a few good text books available on the subject of motor repair/rewinding. I can thoroughly recommend “Electric Motor Repair 3rd edition” by Robert Rosenberg (costs around $180 from Amazon). There are also some very good (but very old) digitalized books available for free view on the American Libraries website. The one I linked is an example. Although it was written in 1920 the actual rewinding & connecting methods are still as valid today as they were then. You can view the contents by clicking on “flip view” tab on the left hand side.

http://www.archive.org/details/armaturewindingm00brayrich
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back