Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Wooden Roof and Floor Tuss Plant

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmoncada6246

Industrial
Apr 23, 2014
Hi,

I am venturing in the opening of a new company in the structural components manufacturing industry; truss and floor fabrication to be specific. I am from the state of Florida, and the construction industry is back in the rise. At this time new residential and commercial permits are submitted everyday, and as a truss designer, I can also, see the demand for the products. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, due to the industry crash back in 2007, there are only 5 to 6 truss manufacturing companies left in my area, therefore, the existing companies are overwhelmed with work. They are falling behind on their deadlines.
Since my beginning as a truss designer, it has been a dream to someday own my own truss plant. My downside is the fact that I don't have the capital to start the company. My expertise and experience in the industry is practically 50% but, with the wiliness to learn the other half percent. This brings me to the task of creating a business plan to raise interest of certain out of the area investors.

I am open to your comments.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back