Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WWTP Hydraulic Design Software 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnorris

Civil/Environmental
Apr 24, 2000
US
I am trying to locate some commercially available hydraulic modeling software for Wastewater Treatment Plants for the various plant processes.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I am not interested in the biological modeling but the complex hydraulics of the various plant processes.<br><br>Can anyone point me in a direction and have you used any of them enough to recommend one???<br><br>Thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I am not that familar with hydraulic softwares, but I seem to be getting a lot of brochures from Haestad Method<br>Check at <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> seem to have a complete packages (WaterCAD, SewerCAD, StormCAD, PondPack, Culvertmaster, FlowMaster, etc). Also check with Boss International , or HydroCAD<br><A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> HREF=" TARGET="_new"> that this helps<br>Regards<br>

I would think that generic pipe network software would work.&nbsp;&nbsp;You might also cross post in the &quot;Piping & Fluid Mechanics engineering&quot; area.&nbsp;&nbsp;I know they have had some discussion on various software.<br><br> <p> Imagineer<br><a href=mailto: > </a><br><a href= > </a><br>

There are a lot of programs developed by HAESTAD Methods but im not sure if there is something for waste water treatment plant design, you better verify in their web site. Also try entering the US army corps of engineers. There are a lot of useful programs developed by this organization, maybe you can find something there. As you shoul know the more recognized organization in waste water matters is Metcalf & Eddie, so try to find their web site and look if there are some softwares developed for free or at a commercial level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back