Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2005 SP1.0 Feb 11th? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CADGemini

Mechanical
May 12, 2004
US
I heard a rumor that the next SP would be out by Feb 11th, which is today. However it is not available for download. Does anyone know when the offical release will be? Or do the solidworks programmers only know?

Best Regards,
Jon

Challenges are what makes life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

the spanish file is the same as the english help file. Just downloaded them both. Can Solidworks just post the correct file on their website for download?

I would really like to have my help file back.

Best Regards,
Jon

Challenges are what makes life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.

the mistake is in the help file called "sldworks.html" it is the only one that is in spanish. And since that is the main help file it makes all the others read in spanish for some reason.

Solidworks needs to know about this and fix it immediately. Mistakes like those should not be tolerated.

Best Regards,
Jon

If you read my last few posts above it tells you the problem has been fixed already!!!

I didn't want to mention this, but since you can't seem to read my last few posts, I will tell you - I called SW and asked them about it... and they said they have it fixed and you need to simply "Redownload" the SW help file and install it.

Scott Baugh, CSWP [pc2]
3DVision Technologies

faq731-376
faq559-716 - SW Fora Users

Just downloaded the help file and it is still screwed up Scott.

Best Regards,
Jon

simple is as simple does. All they have to do is change the "sldworks.html" file.

That is the only file that is in spanish if I open it directly from the zip file that is downloaded.

Best Regards,
Jon

I believe all understood your post. I just redownloaded the file again. I haven't replaced the files but solidworks.chm is still in Spanish. So it appears not to fixed yet, but I'm sure it will be shortly.

Mark

I recieved an e-mail from my var stating that there is a problem with sevice pack 1.1. The problem is with pdmworks. Has anyone else heard that?

has anyone who downloaded SP1.1 experienced any problems with drawing files. After applying SP1.1, when I click on a drawing view, the view properties in the feature manager do not appear automaticaly like they used to. I have to select the properties tab in order to view them. Anyone else having this problem?

I have SP1.1 and am not experiencing this problem. However, the machine next to me does and has since the clean install ( running SP 0.1). I assume there is a setting that needs to be toggled.

it did not do this before installing SP1.1. I have tried to do a backup of my options using the .sldreg file I saved before the update, and it changes nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back