Status
Not open for further replies.

smillm

Student
Jan 19, 2021
DO
Hello,
I have read this thread ---> Link
And I'm interested in reading the Mathcad file the original poster submitted. But it is in MathCad 15 format. I have mathcad prime 9 but the converter is unable to convert this file. (Maybe because not all functions are translatable to the prime version?

If any of you would be kind enough to send me this file as a pdf or in mathcad prime format I would be much obliged.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

can you figure out which functions/expressions don't translate, then have a guess at what may do this function in your version of MathCad ?

"Hoffen wir mal, dass alles gut geht !"
General Paulus, Nov 1942, outside Stalingrad after the launch of Operation Uranus.

It really doesn't matter; the file had the calculations in VB scripts in locked sections of the sheet and the author never revealed what the password was.

Note that M15 format is xml format, so readable by text editor. Nevertheless, the VB scripts are gzipped within the XML file itself, and presumably, locked with the missing password

TTFN (ta ta for now)
I can do absolutely anything. I'm an expert! faq731-376 forum1529 Entire Forum list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back