Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Adams-Matlab/Simulink Co-Simulation Problem please help !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

behnam jafari

Automotive
Apr 24, 2019
IR
sorry newbie that I got back to you pretty late

would you answer me this time pleaaaaaaaase ???

FYI : I have been doing this in Adams/Car … and I want the model to interact with matlab while doing a test …

actually the batch is locked … I can't change it to interactive … and when I do this whith batch ( as the youtube instructs ) and take the results back to adams from matlab and in other words when I import the results , the model doesn't move ...

1_n1ex1d.png

2_zbqhmw.png

3_go3ysu.png

I intend to use Adams/Car - MATLAB Co-Simulation to work on the suspension of a vehicle … I want to insert external suspension Forces on the mounts of the vehicle suspension …

thank you very much for getting back so soon …

first I define the motion and the measure and then the state variables from adams/car when toggling to adams/view then I toggle back to adams/car and run the test … without the control plant as the youtube says and then i insert variables in adams controls but the adams doesn't make adm. files for the control plant only it creates the m. file for matlab ...

what am i not doing ???????????????? is it because I maybe defining variables or measures wrong ??? I have done it a dozen times and it's getting frustrating
please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back