Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

API exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

glazetm

Industrial
Jul 17, 2012
US
IM looking for any information or advice for my 510 exam study material. I have already downloaded everything i needed for the API web-site. Any of you more experienced guys have advice on study material. Online video training would be the best solution for me. I know there are Videos for the CWI training online.
Thanks for your help.

Thanks,
Tommy

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

None that I am aware of, study the mateial as defined in the sylibus and make sure you read each question twice before answering. Damage mechanism data is key, temperatures etc.

Best of luck, you should do fine.

We have a specification from a customer regarding a "free iron check" on the alloy jobs that we do for them. The fastest test process uses de-ionized water. The problem is I have no idea where this water can be procured. I know de-ionize machines are out there but we do not do enough alloy for them to justify buying one. Any help in finding someone who provides de-ionized water would be appreciated.

holdpt- start a new thread and not here but DI water can be bought online (Google it) and at shops all over the place. If you still have a question then Chemical engineering other topics is most appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back