Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bruhn Book for Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMA_Colin

Aerospace
Nov 14, 2017
US
Does anybody have a copy of Bruhn they would be willing to sell? The Amazon price is nearly $400! If you have one or know somebody trying to get rid of one I would love to purchase it. Thanks!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Moon161
I also found that link but it doesn't actually have it for sale at the price it states. It just takes you to an online market place where it is sold for the same $400 price.

There is also a contact for individual sales on jacobspublishing.net (you used to be able to buy singles from Jacobs). I always found it amusing when engineers would buy a used version on eBay for double the cost of the new version (direct from Jacobs Publishing). In the book, there is also a contact phone number (they didn't used to have a website). They may not sell it on Amazon because I think that is their only book and Amazon has quite a few fees (monthly seller fee, storage fee, per unit fee).

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back