Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't view TUTORIAL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

this might failure might be an improperly registered .dll
that the tutorials need. You may try this

- in Windows --> Start -> Run

- into the pulldown key in this:

regsvr32 -u HHActiveX.dll

and press OK

- now put into to pulldown this:

regsvr32 %windir%\system32\HHActiveX.dll

and press OK

HTH

dy

Thanks donyoung for your suggestion. However, I am not able to try it because I have fixed the problem this morning. The problem was solved after I installed Adobe RoboHelp v8. May be during the installation, the HHActiveX.dll was registered again.

donyoung,

I have the same issue as onemilimeter - that is I can view the 3d object, but not the turorial. Tried the registry patch you suggested, but it did not work. The registry may be the problem because I ran Glary Registry Utilities and it just may have clean-up the registry I needed to view my tutorials.

If anyone has a suggestion as how to attack this, it would be appreciated. Thanks - MechE2

onemilimeter,

Thanks much for the suggestion and I started to download this program (got about 1/2 way) when I thought otherwise and decided to cancel. My thoughts were that this is a publishing program, which I really did not need and that using it for this purpose addressed the symptom, but not the cause. So I am searching for a solution that addresses the problem and then a specific solution. Having said that, I do very much appreciate your suggestion and I will use it within the next week or two if I cannot find something more specific. - MechE2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back