CCP LINK HIDED 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKEdits

Mechanical
Jan 9, 2023
PL
Hello,
im working on reference models which have symmetry created on pasted result with link body and plane. Question appears when i check contextual links of pasted body - no contextual links but body is linked. Do you have any idea how its created? Is its possible to show them or create silmilar connection?
Zrzut_ekranu_2023-06-13_093434_xxab3v.png

obraz_2023-06-13_093704109_tywjor.png

Regards,
M

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

CCP is CutCopyPaste link i.e. you have A PART open in a separate window, and you paste the link(s)--think of these as hard-coded links between parts. No info on position. Replacing a component in assy does not update ccp links.
To make it a context link, you need to copy-paste in context of the assembly. Context links carry position and instance information.

regards,
LWolf

Thanks for reply LWolf, so better for next updates is to delete those CCP bodies and create new ones with proper linked CCP?

Regards,
M

it will not be called CCP. IF you do a link in a context of assembly, i.e. you are working in an active part, but you see the entire assy, you ARE creating contextual links. Say you copy a point--you will notice that the linked geometry has created TWO links, one of "import" type, and one of "Context" type. a "CCP" type occurs when you do it as I have described earlier--paste the geometry into a stand alone part...

regards,
LWolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back