Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing table color. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CubicleHound

Mechanical
Jul 29, 2005
US
A while back I was messing with my windows appearance and somewhere along the way I changed the color of my tables (BOM, Rev etc.) to light blue. Now my pdfs are showing up with blue text and on our colorless printers, the text is unreadable. Anyone know how to changes the colors. I have not found an option to do so. This is effecting the text and the borders.

Clem

Clem
ME
SW/PDM 06 2.0

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Clem,

Try Tools, Options, System Options, Colors. From the drop-down choose "Annotations, Non Imported". Change it to black. This should be fix your problem with the BOM tables.

Regards,

Regg

Thanks guys! This has been haunting me for a while. It's one of those things where I have checked and double-checked. Don't quite know how I missed that option though Regg.

That is interesting about the color pdf's. I create a lot of pdf's, but only recently have I noticed that they were coming out with the blue tables. Now I get to hunt down all of them and resave/saveaspdf/checkin. Where is the option for that...

Clem
ME
SW/PDM 06 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back