cheap fuel pressure sensor 10 Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefandk

Industrial
Nov 6, 2002
BG
Hi friends,
Does anybody know source for cheap (<20 USD)
pressure sensor - to be used in fuel pump tester - max pressure is 10..15 Bar.
Thanks
stefan

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Check and in transducers and sensors devision of that site, you can find a step by step method to choose your sensor. And if you need to measure the fuel pump output pressure in a car, I've gotta say it's 3-5 bar.

Cheers

You can live in your car, but you can't drive your House!

Thank You,Zimbali,
but globalspec does not show prices.
I see many sensors on Internet, but there are no prices,
and for 10 days i have not finded anybody, which is ready to
answer to quote for 200 pieces.
Any more practical advise?

From my experience, if you follow the link that globalspec gives to you you will find the price. I did it several times. After it finds your sensors go to the links it gives to you to the manufacturer WEB page. This page usually (but not always) contains the price. If it doesn't give you the price, simply write down the contact information and mail or call them.

Cheers

You can live in your car, but you can't drive your House!

Most stock sensors under $20 have a sensor that is exposed to the media and attached with RTV. The RTV is probably not good for the application.

One low cost possiblility may be a small silicon pressure sensor mounted on a flex circuit sold by keller. Not very accurate and you must create a way to mount it.

For about $40 you can get a pressure sensor isolated with a metal diaphraghm for media compatability. Sensym, IC sensors, and keller have these and should be glad to discuss these quantities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back