Combine Charts from Multiple Tables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDesigner09

Aerospace
Nov 19, 2010
US
Hi,

I have multiple tables, all basically providing the same metrics, other than the person(s) assigned.

I would like to chart this some how, extracting data from these multiple tables. How can this be done in a "clean format"?

Thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi MintJulep,

This would be ideal, but I am extracting multiple data as follows:

I'm trying to track a dozen workers delivery statuses or Turn Around Time (TAT) on a week-to-week &/or month-to-month basis & determine if individuals are delivering "on-time", "late" or may be over-loaded with work.

My main criteria or parameters to track are:

Individuals - 12 - 15
Duration - Weekly &/or monthly
Task Deliverable status - "On-time", "Late" & perhaps, some others, but I'll keep it to these to begin with

Once defined, be able to chart it, which I should be able to do. This information will be extracted from a log sheet that I already created.

My issue is that I can define 2 parameters well, but struggling to get in the 3rd parameter into a "clean" table format & then be able to chart these results. Additionally, I would like to have all this defined simultaneously both in some type of table format & in a chart.

In my data table, it's extracting data from my log worksheet, seeking:

Date Range Specified
Individuals
TAT Status - On-Time, Late, etc.

Just curious if anyone out here was trying or did something similar & how they defined or created their spreadsheets & charts. Examples would be appreciative.

I attached an example file in which I have a chart started on the "Weekly Metrics" worksheet.

If you have other suggestions to condense these tables &/or charts, feel free to do so.

Thanks

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=e16fddb9-1032-4dab-b3c7-965c800408cf&file=Multi-Criteria_Charting_Table_v3.xlsm
If you do this to your supervisors, i'd hate to see how you treat your grunts. Why not whip one of your people into manually compiling it for you?

But we uphold to help the capitalists too, so I ask: You are using a scatter plot right? Scatter plot should readily accept blocks of data like this, and the format seems standardised enough.

Hi KiwiMace,

This is not intended to be a scatter plot, other than trying to capture the percentages.

I have the table format that I want to collect the data. Now, I'm just trying to figure out on how to chart this, preferably on run-type chart or a chart that I don't have to update every week.

Any suggestions anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back