Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Control & Measurement of Load Tests 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gav

Automotive
Dec 28, 2000
US
I have an old function generator used for exciting a load cell for different applications. I have seperate LCD's for the readout from the load transducer and the LVDT. I'm looking for something that will excite and read from the transducers all in one and that is also compact/portable. There is a product from MTS but it is too expensive. Can anyone suggest companies or websites I might try?
Thanks
Gavin

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Gavin,

I replied earlier to this msg, but seems it didn't get posted so I'll try again!

I work for Interface Inc. in Scottsdale, AZ. We produce a complete load cell calibration system including 20-22bit A/D PC cards which a cell would plug directly into. The system also includes a full featured calibration software program for recording measurements and producing reports, graphs etc. Applications for ASTM E74, E4, ISO 376, ISO 7500 and EN10002 as well as other calibration standards are also available or its possible to write your own custom software to use the A/D cards.

Miles Hufford
Software Engineer
Interface Inc.
(480)-948-5555 x232

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back