Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating a new title block

Status
Not open for further replies.

trkpofir

Mechanical
Dec 12, 2016
DE
Hi all
Im trying to make a new title block like in this thread [link thread561-337537]Link[/url] but I still cant get it right. what I have done so far is: blank part with one sheet and borderlines. 1 tabular notes as title block. I have positioned the tabular note, but when I change the sheet size the tabular note doesn't move to the new position. I haven't yet made the tabular note to titleblock, or moved it to layer 256. what am I doing wrong, or not doing at all

br

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

What version of NX? Titleblocks/tabular notes can't reposition based on a sheet size change until NX10.
In NX10 and upwards you then have to associate to position (like a border endpoint), so when that point moves, the titleblock moves with it.

Anthony Galante
Senior Support Engineer

NX3 to NX11 with almost every MR (24versions)

Hi
I almost got this to work.
It works when I make a new drawing, and adds new sheets, but when I want to change one sheet to another size, I lose my title block completely.
I rmb on the wanted sheet in the part navigator and chose "Edit sheet" and then then new sheet doesn't have my titleblock in it.
How can I solve that problem

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back